If you were hesitating on whether or not to export – here’s the business case for you: U.S. metropolitan areas in 2014 set export highs for the fifth year in a row exceeding $1.44 trillion in goods exports!
As highlighted by U.S. Commerce department: “Today, U.S. businesses are increasingly taking advantage of export opportunities. The data makes it clear. Companies based in the United States that sell their world-class goods to the 96 percent of potential customers who live outside our borders are critical to both the local and national economy. This is evident in today’s release of the 2014 Metropolitan Area Export Overview. The report highlights data on goods exported from U.S. metropolitan areas in 2014. Some of the nation’s most prominent cities are leading in trade and setting new export records.”
We will guide you through the process of joining them with an exciting growth opportunity for your Business -> WIPP’s National Export Expansion Education Program. This step-by-step program will lead participants (both current and new exporters) through the steps to enter this growing market, or to expand their export reach.
You don’t have to be big to export – We will help you take a bite of the Export cake
And Why Export? It’s a big world …
- 95% of consumers live outside of the U.S.
- 80% of world economic growth forecasted to occur outside the U.S.
- $2.3T of U.S. goods and services exported in 2013
… and great Growth Opportunity
- U.S. exports are in high demand although only 300,000 U.S. companies export – it’s a competitive market
- Average revenue per firm was $23 M in 2013
- Exporters report nearly 4 times total revenue per firm
- Digital technologies enable entrepreneurs to be “micro-multinationals” that sell and source products, services ad ideas across boarders (McKenzie)
In WIPP’s Annual Survey, 38% of all respondents showed interest in our Export NOW program, so here are ours first webinars for entry-level exporters. Stay tuned for our advanced series! Register for first free webinars:
The program is in partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA) and with the Clinton Global Initiative to make Export NOW an official CGI Commitment to Action.
For more information check out our step by step curriculum and get started today.